Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday photo shoot that I do with Spanky. Don't know why, but maybe it's because I'm a mother of 2 boys and never got to do the girly dress up thing with them. So Spanky puts up with my crap every year, although this year he was a bit impatient because he knew I got him a new toy. We named his stuffed pug Ginger, after the cute little female pug down the street (she's a little gal, only 12 pounds, compared to Spanky's 23 lb. frame.)

Enjoy!

Valentines Day Photo Shoot
Hurry up and take the picture so I can play with my toy!

Valentines Day Photo Shoot
This is my mad look when I'm tired of taking pictures

Valentines Day photo shoot
I'm really wiped out. Can I have my toy now?

playtime
Finally, playtime!




Previous Valentines pictures:



the other man in my life . . . 2/12/B
2011
Valentines greetings from Spanky 6/52
2010

3 comments:

  1. I like the one where he is looking out the window for love.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy - These photos are fabulous! They look like professional photos that you paid top dollar for! I wish Baxter would let me put doggy clothes on him but he'd never allow that. Spanky is just adorable and I love his little face! Happy Valentine's Day (a day late!) to you! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both! This photo session was not one of the easier ones. I used to submit pictures to a Flickr group on a weekly basis but I don't anymore. Spanky is pretty cooperative normally, but he was sooo excited to get him a new toy. However, like a little kid, once he had played with for a while, he seemed to forget about it.

    ReplyDelete